The graduate program in Cloud Computing Architecture at University of Maryland University College is designed to equip you with the technical and management skills to effectively design, operate, and maintain cloud computing systems and help organizations transition to cloud-based solutions. You will learn to strategically transform an organization's current infrastructure to one that efficiently delivers valuable services via the cloud.
Through a broad understanding of business processes—including financial management, procurement, and communications—you will be able to design effective cloud environments and, ultimately, become a strong asset in any organization.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Explain cloud computing concepts and applicable benefits to business stakeholders
- Evaluate and assess the impact of cloud computing on service management
- Design effective cloud computing solutions that take into account an organization's structure, communications, and operational business processes, including financial management and cost model implications
- Manage the process of migrating and transitioning to a cloud environment
- Implement cloud computing architecture solutions that address cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation and elastic sizing of environments, and multi-tenant implications
This Cloud Computing Architecture program from University of Maryland University College is designed to help prepare you for positions in cloud computing, computer network architecture, network and computer systems administration, information technology project management, and computer systems analysis.
- Decisive Thinking, Communicating, and Leading
- Cloud Services and Technologies
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Infrastructure Planning, Design, and Configurations
- Cloud Computing Migrations and Implementations
- Capstone: Cloud Computing Orchestration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 299 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 514 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.