At this Global Supply Chain Management degree at City, University of London - Bayes Business School you will learn to :
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of key supply chain subjects ranging from procurement and operations to supply chain analytics.
- Experience a range of international perspectives from your collaboration with peers from up to 20 countries.
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the internal and external factors affecting successful supply chain management.
- Formulate decisions in complex, interrelated areas of supply chain, finance, operations, management and strategy.
Our aim is to develop graduates with strong strategic supply chain knowledge and advanced analytical and consulting skills.
These characteristics are highly valued across industry sectors. For this reason, you would continue your careers in a diverse set of sectors from retail to consulting to production to logistics.
- This degree has been accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT,UK)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Accounting & Finance
- Strategy for Delivering Value
- Analytics for Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Research Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 532 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study in finance or quantitative methods is preferred.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.