At this Global Supply Chain Management degree at City, University of London - Cass Business Schoo you will learn to :
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of key supply chain subjects ranging from procurement and operations to supply chain analytics.
- Experience a range of international perspectives from your collaboration with peers from up to 20 countries.
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the internal and external factors affecting successful supply chain management.
- Formulate decisions in complex, interrelated areas of supply chain, finance, operations, management and strategy.
Our aim is to develop graduates with strong strategic supply chain knowledge and advanced analytical and consulting skills.
These characteristics are highly valued across industry sectors. For this reason, you would continue your careers in a diverse set of sectors from retail to consulting to production to logistics.
- Essentials of Accounting & Finance
- Strategy for Delivering Value
- Analytics for Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Research Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 112 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study in finance or quantitative methods is preferred.
- Transcript/interim transcript - you must supply an official transcript of your degree with your application, which includes modules from all years of your degree including those being studied in the final year. Failure to provide this will result in your application being withdrawn.
- Two references, one of which must be an academic reference
- Current module list if still studying
- Personal statement - this should be around 500 words in length
International25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Fees in each subsequent year of study for continuing students (where applicable) will be subject to an annual increase of 2%.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.