Your learning will be guided by philosophies that support the interactive nature of child-environment exchanges and their importance to children's ongoing developmental progress.
At the Early Childhood Special Education Studies program offered by Saint Cloud State University, you will learn assessment, evaluation, child intervention strategies and family interaction strategies, to aid you in identifying and providing services for young children with disabilities.Master's candidates will learn critical skills in research and comprehensive literature review.
- Student candidates gain experience in early intervention and early childhood special education
- Designed for part-time or full-time students
- Complements a variety of undergraduate program backgrounds and professions
- Includes project-based assignments and extended field experiences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Guidance of Young Children
- Foundations of Parent/Family Education
- Development of Young Children
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Early Childhood Education View 483 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.