Your learning will be guided by philosophies that support the interactive nature of child-environment exchanges and their importance to children's ongoing developmental progress. You will learn assessment, evaluation, child intervention strategies and family interaction strategies, to aid you in identifying and providing services for young children with disabilities.Master's candidates will learn critical skills in research and comprehensive literature review.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Guidance of Young Children
- Foundations of Parent/Family Education
- Development of Young Children
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 335 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International11948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11948 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8220 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.