This Spanish program at Sonoma State University is for those individuals interested in earning a Master of Arts in Spanish, during the summer, over a period of three years. An attractive feature of the program is the fact that all of the graduate courses will be taken during three summer sessions. Thus, students will be able to finish the courses within a 26-month time span while maintaining full-time employment. Students from out of the area also may take elective courses during the academic year at o.ther institutions, with the approval of the graduate advisor.
- Spanish Linguistics
- Cultures of Spain
- Cultures of Latin America
- Authors of Spain
- Latin American Literature
- Spanish Translation, Theory & Practice
- Spanish Teaching Methodologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 1115 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Have completed a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association;
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended;
- Have attained a grade point average of at least 2.5 (A=4.00) in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted;
- Proof of English proficiency via TOEFL or IELTS examination scores
International215424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6336 USD per credit during 12 months.
National215424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6336 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State319124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9386 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Rohnert Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.