The MA in Education with a concentration of Educational Leadership program is housed under Education Leadership and Special Education (ELSE) Department. The Educational Leadership program at Sonoma State University is 30-36 semester units inclusive of course requirements for the Preliminary or Clear program. The M.A. degree with an emphasis in educational leadership is built upon the M.A. core curriculum of the School of Education.
The courses in the preliminary administrative services credential program may be applied to the educational leadership program area of concentration for the M.A. degree in education. This course of study is set up to be a strong learning community. Each student stays with his/her cohort for the entire program. EDEL 580A is the first class taken in august and EDEL 580b is the last class taken the following June. The professional administrative services program is for practicing administrators who have completed the preliminary administrative services program, and these units are not typically used in an MA. program as an area of concentration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Leadership and School Management
- Management of Educational Personnel: Policies and Procedures
- Educational Policy and Politics
- School Law
- Educational Curriculum, Instruction, and Program Assessment
- Leadership with Diverse Populations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Special Education View 3763 other Masters in Education in United States
- Have completed a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association;
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended;
- Have attained a grade point average of at least 2.5 (A=4.00) in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted;
- Proof of English proficiency via TOEFL or IELTS examination scores
International9158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9158 USD per year during 12 months.
National: $2,082 for 1-6 Units/Semester
Living costs for Rohnert Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.