It is suitable for aspiring and existing senior managers across all sectors, who help direct and shape strategy in their organisation.
Practical outputs include a number of work based reports which will enable managers to tackle real workplace challenges, and thus combine study with work
The ILM Level 7 Certificate in Leadership and Management programme can be delivered by Cherith Simmons Learning and Development LLP with highly engaging and intensive workshops via attended learning, or by regular tutor webinars via distance learning.
Collaborative working is a feature of the programme and participants will need to demonstrate joint working via Action Learning Sets which can be actual or virtual, depending on the mode of study.
More informationVisit official programme website
ILM Level 7 content
Module 1: Induction and developing the reflective leader
- Programme induction and guidance
- Learning styles and Continuous Professional Development
- Personal objectives
- Action learning sets
- Research skills
- Strategic change management theory and practice
- Practical analysis and change implementation tools
- Decision taking and problem solving
- Organisational culture and structure
- Current leadership theories and tools
- Personal leadership skills
- Setting personal and work goals
- Influencing and negotiating
- Raising your profile
Module 5: Service Optimisation
- Strategic customer perspectives and quality frameworks
- Service optimisation and web-based delivery
- Marketing strategically
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 775 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International1499 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1499 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA1499 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1499 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
£1,499.00 plus £399.00 for ILM accreditation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.