It is suitable for aspiring and existing senior managers across all sectors, who help direct and shape strategy in their organisation.
Practical outputs include a number of work based reports which will enable managers to tackle real workplace challenges, and thus combine study with work
The ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership and Management offered by Cherith Simmons Learning and Development LLP can be delivered by highly engaging and intensive workshops via attended learning, or by regular tutor webinars via distance learning.
Collaborative working is a feature of the programme and participants will need to demonstrate joint working via Action Learning Sets which can be actual or virtual, depending on the mode of study.
More informationVisit official programme website
ILM Level 7 content
Module 6: Developing the agile organisation
- Project and partnership management
- Organisational risk management
- Influencing and negotiating skills and techniques
Module 7: Business and financial planning
- Strategic business planning
- Making a business case
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Understanding accounts
Module 8: Managing and developing people
- Human resource planning: recruitment, selection and succession planning
- Learning and development strategies
- Performance management and competence
Module 9: Developing the agile organisation
- Stakeholder and market expectations
- Assessing and benchmarking performance requirements
- Developing a culture of high performance
- Leadership and management styles to support and promote agility
- Systems to support an agile culture
- Social media and the “post-truth culture”
Module 10: Dragon’s den presentation
- Dragon’s den style presentation on Business Plan
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 775 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2299 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2299 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
£2,299.00 plus £499.00 for ILM accreditation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.