Through a business intelligence data analytics challenge, a capstone project, and courses taught by advanced practitioners, students of the Master of Business Administration program at Sonoma State University develop their ability to synthesize and present analysis for managerial decision making. Enrolled students have the option of completing the program on a one-year, full-time, or two-year, part-time basis.
Study with other talented professionals who bring rich experience and global perspectives to challenges and opportunities faced by business leaders in domestic and international markets around the world.
Program Learning Objectives
- Analyze accounting and financial data
- Evaluate and apply business research data
- Recognize and apply techniques for managing and motivating employees
- Apply leadership theories and practices to promote ethical, sustainable, and innovative approaches to organizational issues
- Relate global issues and perspectives to business situations and issues
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence
- Cost Analysis and Control
- Managing and Motivating Employees
- Managerial Finance
- Leadership and Ethics
- Contemporary Business Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Have completed a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association;
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended;
- Have attained a grade point average of at least 2.5 (A=4.00) in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted;
- Proof of English proficiency via TOEFL or IELTS examination scores
International9158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9158 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National: $2,082 for 1-6 Units/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.