The program will help students develop quantitative and abstract reasoning and the ability to use mathematics as a computational and analytical tool.
The department strives to produce graduates who exhibit knowledge, comprehension, and creativity in the practice of mathematics as they pursue a variety of career opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Higher Analysis
- Introduction to Complex Variables
- Set Theory
- Algebraic Structures
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 540 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of B (3.00 on a 4.00 scale) in undergraduate course work.
- A minimum of 30 credit hours of courses beyond precalculus mathematics.
- An official report of scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT).
International21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
National21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State8929 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8929 USD per year and a duration of .
All full-time graduate students (those taking 9 credit hours or more per semester) pay per credit hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.