Wheaton College offers two licenses for Master of Arts programs, the Elementary (1-6) License and the Secondary (6-12) License and is offered as an accelerated program for current Wheaton College undergraduate students as well as for candidates who graduated from another four-year college/university. These programs are for those seeking an initial teaching license.Prospective students are generally those who hold a B.A. in a subject area other than education looking to get a Teacher's License, as well as undergraduate education majors at Wheaton looking to do the accelerated program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Multicultural Education Tutoring Practicum
- Learning and Development: The Psychological and Developmental Contexts of Education
- Teacher Aiding Practicum
- Learning Differences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3543 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an approved institution and in an approved major.
- GPA 3.0 minimum.
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) General Test
- TAP (Illinois Test of Academic Proficiency).
- Official transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit.
- Admission application.
- Three recommendation forms, not letters.
- Three essays.
- Chronological resume.
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application fee US $30, non-refundable.
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.