Work closely with faculty to devise an education path that best suits your interests and experience level. Students with a baccalaureate degree with a major in one of the following areas may apply for graduate study in Vocational Teacher Preparation: Agriculture, Business and Marketing, Family and Consumer Sciences, Health Careers, Technical Subjects, or Trade Subjects.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Instructional Assessment in Vocational Education
- Instructional Management and Technology
- Learning Theories in Vocational Education
- Serving Special Needs Learners in Vocational Education
- Language Arts and Literacy in the Vocational Classroom
- Vocational Supervised Student Teaching-I
- Vocational Supervised Teaching-II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3667 other Masters in Education in United States
- Official transcript
- GPA of at least 3.0
- MAT or GRE scores
- VTP essay
- Occupational Competency exam
- Purpose statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee
In-State462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 462 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.