You will gain the academic skills necessary for advanced study and service in the church and society through formation in three interrelated areas: biblical and theological knowledge; academic skills and critical reflection; and Christian life and service.
Biblical Exegesis graduate programs at Wheaton College Illinois are committed to stimulating learning that bears fruit in lives of faithful thinking and witness for Christ and His kingdom.
- Introduction to Hebrew Exegesis
- Introduction to Greek Exegesis
- Introduction to Hermeneutics
- New Testament Hermeneutics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Religious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 178 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
International21780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Wheaton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.