The graduate programme takes into consideration that the Philippies and the member states of the European Union share common ideals: a belief that economic development can best be attained through a market economy; a respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms; an adherence to democratic ideals and institutions; and an external policy based on regionalism as a means of fostering peace and cooperation in world affairs.
- The objective of the European Studies program at De La Salle University is to train graduates who can respond to the needs for specialists of Europe in different fields of endeavor, a need that will grow as the dialogue between Europe and Asia, symbolized by ASEM (AsiaEurope Meeting), expands and deepens.
- The programme is designed not only to enable you to acquire in-dept knowledge of the historical, political, economic, and legal dimensions of European integration but also to develop the analytical skills that will equip you to respond to the new challenges, both intellectual and professional, that the evolution of the European Union poses for its partners.
- Theories of International Relations
- International Political Economy
- International Law
- Research Methods
- The Politics of European Integration
- Economics of European Integration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development European Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form with passport size photo (3.5cm X 4.5cm) with white background
- Two (2) pcs of recent & identical passport size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) ID pictures with white background for the Exam Permit
- Original Copy of Transcript of Records
- Accomplished Application for Transfer Credentials Form from the Enrollment Services Hub (for DLSU-Manila graduates).
- Certificate of Eligibility to Pursue Graduate Studies
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement Containing Academic and Career Objectives
International2412 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National2412 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67 EUR per credit during 12 months.
3,816.00 Philippine Peso per unit
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.