Computer Engineering from Bogazici University course stage consists of 7 technical courses + CmpE579 (MS Seminar). Students have to fill half of the course load with CmpE5xx and CmpE6xx courses because the ECTS of CmpE graduate courses is 10.
- Machine Translation
- Computer Architecture
- Fault tolerant Computing
- Principles of Database Systems
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Networks
- Computer Network Design
- Operating System and Network Security
- Graph Algorithms
- Concurrency Control and Recovery in Databases
- Math. Funds. of Artificial intelligence
- Speech Processing
- Computer Vision
- 3D Computer Vision
- Principles of Artificial Intelligence
- Automated Theorem Proving
- Pattern Recognition
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Bayesian Statistics and Machine Learning
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Complex Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 20 other Masters in Software Engineering in Turkey
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Bogazici University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Quota - 80 (Main class) + 1 (English preparatory class)
- GPA - 2.50/4.00
- GRE / GMAT - GRE Quantitative score of 158 is accepted.
- English Proficiency
- Official Transcript
- An undergraduate degree diploma or a graduation document.Those who have not graduated yet, must submit an official letter indicating that they are expected to graduate.
- Two Letters of reference are required from all applicants except students/graduates of Boğaziçi University Department of Computer Engineering.
- Student disciplinary record - Required for applicants holding a degree from a university in Turkey.
International762 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 381 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.