Communication Sciences and Disorders from Radford University offers academic and clinical curricula that provide students with the knowledge and skills required for the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP). This nationally recognized professional credential is issued to individuals who present evidence of their ability to provide independent clinical services to persons who have disorders of communication.
The program’s curricula also provide students the opportunity to meet the requirements of the Virginia Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology for licensure in speech-language pathology.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech, Language and Hearing Mechanism
- Language Science and Technology
- Hearing Science
- Language Development: Birth to Five Years
- Later Language Development
- Speech-Language Disorders: Prevention and Assessment
- Speech-Language Disorders: Intervention Methods and Application.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSpeech Pathology View 233 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
- Syllabus of university study - For transfer students, a description of each course or subject studied must be submitted accompanied by a certified English translation. An evaluation of your transfer credit cannot be made without the course descriptions.
- For students enrolled at a U.S. college, the Transfer Eligibility Form must be completed.
- If you have been out of school for any period of time, other than school breaks, please send a letter that explains if you have been working, attending school, etc., along with the application for admission.
- Confidential statement of Financial Support (see required immigration documents).
- TOEFL/IELTS - (see English Proficiency).
International17440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8720 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8720 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4457 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Radford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.