It focuses primarily on the professional development needs of people who are involved in HRD work.
- Recognizing that graduate students will be best educated through contextual learnings, the Programs seek to utilize the “school-to-work” approach which integrates the theoretical and actual work experiences to optimize learning.
- Specifically, the MS and Diploma in Industrial Relations Management Programs at De La Salle University aim to enhance the knowledge, skills, and values of students on industrial relations management related to development, training, wage administration, health and safety, labor relations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Behavior in Organization
- Labor Economics
- Research Methods
- Pre-employment and Human Resources Development Program
- Conditions of Employment and Wage Administration
- Health, Safety, and Welfare Benefits and Post Employment
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business/Legal Management
- Satisfactory admission test scores and interview results
- Scholastic records and two letters of recommendation
International2520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National2520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- 3,434 Philippine Pesos
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.