Accountancy from Bentley University lets you gain the expertise and the broad perspective to prepare for exciting careers like forensics, fraud, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Audit Associate, Advisory Consultant, Tax Associate
- Assurance Associate, Diversified Staff Group - Tax Services, Transfer Pricing Associate
- Assurance Associate, Tax Associate
- Emerging Technology Consultant, Tax Analyst
- Associate Internal Auditor
- Cost Accountant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Statistics
- Economic Environment of the Firm
- Financial Statement Analysis for Decision-Making
- Financial Accounting Problems
- Cost Accounting
- Business Processes and Systems Assessment
- Financial Statement Auditing
- Federal Income Taxation
- Professional Accounting Research and Policy
- Internal Auditing
- Tax Factors in Business Decisions
- Accounting for Income Taxes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Part-time fall deadline: 01/08/2021
- Part-time spring deadline: 14/12/2021
DisciplinesAccounting Auditing Taxation View 31 other Masters in Auditing in United States
GMAT or GRE scores (may be waived for qualified students)
TOEFL/IELTS scores for international students (may be waived for qualified students)
Two letters of recommendation
Interview (may be requested by Bentley)
International46116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46116 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National46116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46116 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.