The Engineering program from Florida Gulf Coast University offers students full- or part-time courses, during the late afternoon or evening.
The M.S.E. program offers emphasis areas in environmental engineering and renewable energy engineering. We offer small class sizes and opportunities for research and professional development.
Our program has three available emphasis areas: Environmental Engineering and Renewable Energy Engineering.
Graduates with M.S. in Engineering from Florida Gulf Coast University will be able to:
- Apply higher level math, science and engineering skills to research and/or design engineering systems, components, or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- Understand the professional and ethical responsibilities associated with engineering practice and engineering research.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice and engineering research.
- Surface Water Quality Modeling
- Contaminant Transport
- Direct Energy Conservation
- Smart Power Grids
- Business Law for Engineers and Entrepreneurs
- Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Environmental Thermodynamics
- Research Methods
- Renewable Sustainable Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 245 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- FGCU graduate application
- Official academic transcripts from every college or university attended
- Three recommendations, at least one from academic reference
- Statement of objectives, stating intended concentration (less than 2 pages)
International35220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1174 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1174 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 291 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Myers Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.