Special Education and Mild, Moderate Disabilities Education Specialist Credential programme is offered at Asuza Pacific University.
- Each class meets just one night a week, providing added flexibility for working students as they earn their degree and credential.
- Expert faculty offer quality instruction grounded in a Christian worldview, creating a relevant program that enables students to make a difference in their classrooms.
- Small class sizes create a rich learning community as students progress through the program with a cohort of peers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Teaching Reading and Writing
- Specialized Academic Instruction: Reading, Writing, and Math
- Assessment and IEP Development
- Positive Behavior Supports for Students with Exceptional Needs
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Historical and Philosophical Perspectives of Disability Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 726 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Résumé (preferred) or statement of experience including the most relevant work and volunteer experience
- One- to two-page personal statement
- Proof of Certificate of Clearance (COC)
- Proof the Basic Skills Requirement has been satisfied
- Proof of subject matter preparation
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International15111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.