The core of the Entrepreneurship program at De La Salle University provides the theoretical and practical training required to produce a comprehensive 5-year business development plan that integrates marketing, organizational behavior, and financial planning. \
- This will use a flexible corporate strategy, the major component of the business plan, which can be capable of attracting capital and equity investors, venture capitalists and others.
- This program also provides professional capabilities for managers with entrepreneurial outlook who wish to generate new ventures under the corporate setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Entrepreneurial Organization
- Entrepreneurial Statistics
- Entrepreneurial Economics
- Research Methods
- Environmental Analysis and Opportunity Evaluation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission (2 copies);
- TOR (1 orig,; 1 photocopy) and diploma (2 photocopies; original copy must be presented for verification purposes);
- *Two recommendation letters from employer or former professors;
- NSO Birth certificate (2 photocopies);
- NSO marriage certificate- for married female applicant (2 photocopies);
- *Certificate of employment, if employed;
- 3 pcs. passport-sized pictures
- *Resume with research plan;
- College/MS/MA Diploma (2 photocopies);
- For DLSU-D graduates
International2520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National2520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- 3,434 Philippine Pesos
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.