We offer a master degree in Accountancy at De La Salle University. Recognizing the vast sources of financial and accounting information, its relevance is enriched by analyzing from the perspective of economic theory, quantitative techniques, and behavioral science. Valuable information is therefore made more meaningful to users of financial statements.
In response to challenges to the accountancy profession, the program aims to:
- Provide quality financial analysis by incorporating economic theory, quantitative analysis, and research techniques in the study of accountancy;
- Increase awareness of the role of corporate governance and ethics in the practice of accountancy
- Incorporate the latest qualitative and quantitative techniques in the interpretation, analysis, and dissemination of accounting and financial statements;
- Become an equal partner in business decision-making and rigorous research;
- Utilize the knowledge and skills to become value oriented and responsible corporate citizens.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accountancy Enrichment Course
- Statistics for Business & Economics
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Problems in Financial Reporting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 3 other Masters in Finance in Philippines
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form with 2″x 2″ picture (downloadable at DLSU website)
- Photocopy of passport
- Two (2) copies of Transcript of Records (Authenticated and Original copy)
- Certificate of Graduation (with degree title and date of graduation)
- Two (2) copies of Certificate of No Criminal Record (Authenticated and photocopy)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (form downloadable at DLSU website)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement (format can be viewed from the DLSU website)
- Photocopy of Research output (For PhD applicants only)
- Two (2) pieces 2″x2″ recent picture for testing permit
International2160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National2160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
3,434 Philippine Pesos
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.