Our goal in the Risk and Insurance Management program from the De La Salle University. To provide a mechanism for enhancing analytical skills by giving rigorous training in specific skills that are in great demand in the insurance sector, international agencies and private industry and commerce that focus on managing risks.
A Thesis degree program consisting of:
- 39 units of basic, core and elective courses
- Written Comprehensive Examination
- 6 units of Thesis Writing
- Fulltime: 7 – 8 trimesters
- Part-time: 8 – 10 trimesters
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Management and Treatments for Life Insurance
- Life and Health Insurance
- Fundamentals of Actuarial Science
- Estate Planning and Liability Insurance
- Risk Management and Treatments for Non-life Insurance
- Marine, Property and Liability Insurance
- Applied Statistical Methods
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission (2 copies);
- TOR (1 orig,; 1 photocopy) and diploma (2 photocopies; original copy must be presented for verification purposes);
- *Two recommendation letters from employer or former professors;
- NSO Birth certificate (2 photocopies);
- NSO marriage certificate- for married female applicant (2 photocopies);
- *Certificate of employment, if employed;
- 3 pcs. passport-sized pictures
- *Resume with research plan;
- College/MS/MA Diploma (2 photocopies);
- For DLSU-D graduates
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- 3,434 Philippine Pesos
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.