About the program
Specialties in this Nursing - Nurse Practitioner program at Azusa Pacific University include:
Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP):
- This specialty nurse practitioner program prepares students to care for patients across their adult years.
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP):
- This specialty program prepares students to be nurse practitioners for patients across the human lifespan.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner–Primary Care (PNP-PC):
- This PNP-PC specialty prepares registered nurses to be nurse practitioners with children and their families in primary health care settings.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP):
- This specialty program prepares students to be nurse practitioners for patients in the psychiatric and mental health settings.
- Bioethics and Healthcare Policy
- Research and Theory in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Health Assessment and Health Promotion
- Pharmacology in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 783 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Azusa Pacific University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Written statement
- Copy of RN license status, including your name (find status on CA.gov's Breeze system)
- Current résumé
- Two recommendations from professional references who have the ability to evaluate your performance (e.g. managers, supervisors, and academic faculty; not coworkers)
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International18920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 860 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 860 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.