Students enrolling in one of these Clinical Nurse Specialist specialties of Azusa Pacific University should familiarize themselves with the general MSN coursework, as those course requirements will need to be completed before students may begin the CNS specialty curriculum. Nurses who already have an MSN from APU or another institution may enroll in a Post-Master’s Certificate program to obtain their CNS specialty.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing, master‘s degree in nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice at Azusa Pacific University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The traditional baccalaureate nursing program, upper-division transfer (2+2/LVN to BSN) programs, entry-level master‘s program, and the nurse practitioner program are approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Azusa Pacific University (APU) is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- Bioethics and Health Care Policy
- Spiritual Concept Analysis in Health Care
- Research and Theory in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Health Assessment and Health Promotion
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 775 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Written statement, one to two pages in length
- Copy of RN license status, including your name (find status on CA.gov's Breeze system)
- Current résumé
- Two recommendations from professional references who have the ability to evaluate your performance (e.g. managers, supervisors, and academic faculty; not coworkers)
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International18936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 789 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 789 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.