The Educational Technology program at California State University East Bay includes instruction in the foundations of educational technology, instructional design theories, computer applications, using technology for assessment, multimedia instruction, web-based instruction, distance education, and designing and producing educational software and materials.
Students in this program gain knowledge in emerging technologies, instructional design, e-learning development, learning theories, multimedia production, and collaborative production. Students also gain a deep understanding of adapting to the demands of the ever-changing nature of technologies.
Graduates will be active in school districts, county offices of education, community colleges, the field of instructional design, and the high-tech industry. The positions that our graduates take include educational technologist, instructional designer, curriculum specialist, community college instructor, district technology director, and technology trainer. Finally, graduates will be able to teach more effectively using educational technologies in the classroom.
- Web as an Interactive Educational Tool
- Learning Theories and the Design of E-learning Environments
- Mathematics, Science and Technology in Education
- Educational Technology in the Teaching of Language and Social Studies
- Research in Educational Technology
- Educational Interface Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Engineering Management View 3389 other Masters in Education in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- English language proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- CV / Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
International15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
National15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8429 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hayward
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.