The M.Ed. in Educational Leadership from the University of Mississippi prepares leaders using a cohort model. The program provides candidates with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to meet ELCC standards and leads to AA certification for K- 12 public school administrators.
The Department of Leadership and Counselor Education offers graduate degrees in three general areas: higher education, K-12 leadership, and counselor education. These graduate degrees are a Master of Arts (M.A.) in higher education/student personnel, a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in higher education, a Master of Education (M.Ed.) and Education Specialist (Ed.S.) in educational leadership, a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in education with emphasis in educational leadership/K-12, and a Master of Education (M.Ed.), Education Specialist (Ed.S.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in counselor education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Psychology
- Psychology of Adolescence
- Psychology of Human Growth and Development
- Life Span Development
- Counseling Skills
- Research in Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4076 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts/degree certificates of all institutions of higher education attended (must be official or officially certified, and must include an English translation)
- Copy of English language proficiency test score
- Copy of passport identification page(s)
- Letters of Recommendation (unless uploaded via the online application system)
- Statement of Purpose (unless uploaded via the online application system)
- Affidavit of Financial Support and supporting bank statement], may be submitted later; required only of those who will hold F-1 or J-1 visa status.
- International Student Transfer Eligibility Form]. May be submitted later, and is required of F-1 and J-1 visa holding students who are transferring to the University of Mississippi from academic institutions within the USA only!
International24990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24990 USD per year during 12 months.
National24990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24990 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8718 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8718 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.