Azusa Pacific University ’s Master of Arts in Leadership program equips leaders with skills and tools that can be applied across a variety of vocations and fields. With a focus on character, creativity, curiosity, and innovation grounded in a framework of Christian values, you will explore what being a leader means to you, and how you can hone your skills to help others thrive.
Throughout the program, you will:
- Discover various dimensions of leadership character as it pertains to the individual, team, and enterprise.
- Design strategic leadership initiatives through curiosity, inquiry, and experimentation.
- Develop relevant skills and tools needed to lead a changing leadership landscape with creativity and agility.
- Deliver innovative solutions to complex leadership and organizational challenges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploration of Leadership Thought
- Relational Leadership
- Principles and Practices of Design Thinking
- Leading Dynamic Change
- Disruptors and Conflict
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 979 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Application essay
- Résumé or statement of experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International11595 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11595 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.