It will allow you to take on high-level responsibilities in companies on an international scale. The Master in Luxury and Excellence Management from École EAC delivers a set of knowledge in management, marketing, law, and communication, directly linked to the market’s specificities.
Our teaching method gives you the keys to understand the ongoing social and economical changes, touching an industry in strong evolution and allows you to adopt a strategic and dynamic vision.
Multidisciplinary, courses are dispensed by professionals with a true expertise in each luxury industry market : jewellery, watchmaking, perfume and cosmetics, fashion and accessories, wine and spirits. All classes are related to concrete and actual issues from each sector and in harmony with the companies’ needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master’s programme offers a global and integrated approach of project development in each and every luxury sector. Organized as a junior company, you will do collaborative work, in groups of 3 or 4, to answer orders and offer recommendations to sector’s companies.
- The missions can be : develop or assess the brand’s position, communication plan, commercial development, new products/services development.
- Case studies, brainstorming, team management, and other many application exercises will be proposed to you to learn how to work together on a common project.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 161 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out the application form and send it to the international admission department.
- The candidate must make sure that he has all the needed prerequisite to be able to follow the different programmes.
- In addition to the application file, international students have to do an orientation interview via Skype, organized by the International Relations department.
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7800 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7800 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Paris, Year 4 to 5: 7,900€
- Lyon, Year 4 to 5: 7,400€
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.