Through coursework and discussion completed entirely online, candidates build knowledge and expertise in digital teaching and e-learning, managing tech-supported curricular tools, global learning and cross-cultural literacy, applications of information and instructional design, internet technologies, digital imagery and communications for learning environments, and emerging trends in technologies.
Educational Technology of Azusa Pacific University’s scholarly and dynamic online learning environment capitalizes on the most relevant pedagogy on technology-infused teaching.
- Coursework is taught in a dynamic online learning community.
- The program offers hands-on training to prepare students as educational leaders in integrated technology.
- Students enter the program in learning communities of 15 students.
- Learning takes place anytime, anywhere, and is immediately applicable to students’ teaching or leadership environments.
- Students can earn their degree in just 12 months.
- Two to three cohorts start each year.
- The program’s project-based approach allows students to utilize intermediate to advanced instructional technology skills.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Technology
- Digital Communications
- Global Learning/Cross-cultural Classroom
- Educational Applications of Information Design and Hypermedia
- Digital Imagery for Learning Environments
- Instructional Design and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- APU has a rolling admission process for graduate university admission
- recommended: 2 months prior
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 357 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations submitted by principals, district administrators, professors, or employers who have current knowledge of the applicant’s academic ability and potential
- One-page personal statement describing educational goals as well as short- and long-term professional goals
- Résumé or statement of experience including the most relevant work and volunteer experience
- Proof of Certificate of Clearance (COC)
International9855 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9855 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.