Experienced faculty provide personalized guidance throughout the program, with face-to-face class meetings that are enhanced and supplemented by online instruction.
Through the Azusa Pacific University’s Educational Leadership programme you will cultivate visionary leadership and learn to integrate a Christ-centered perspective into professional practice, preparing you to make a transformative impact on schools and districts, and to best serve the families and students under your care.
The program also provides a pathway to those who wish to become college or university faculty members who teach on K-12 educational issues.
- Developing the Leader Within
- Diversity and Equity in Education
- Educational Policy: Analysis, Praxis, and Reform
- Group Dynamics and Conflict
- Strategic Planning for Educational Systems
- Legal Issues and Crisis Management in Schools
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority deadline: May 1 (apply by this date to receive full consideration for scholarships)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2528 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Evidence of five years of relevant professional experience.
- Current professional résumé
- Statement of intent.
- Academic writing sample
- Valid California Certificate of Clearance (COC) or other appropriate California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) document
- Successful admissions interview
- Other evidence of potential for leadership
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International27463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1077 USD per credit during 24 months.
National27463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1077 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.