The curriculum provides a grounding in management essentials, with a continual focus on the integrated bottom line: economic success, environmental integrity, and social equity.
Future-thinking students who earn an MBA in Sustainability at Bard College early in the development of the industry will position themselves to be the forefront of a massive shift in how we do business.
Courses and Focus Areas
- The Bard MBA curriculum is built to simultaneously provide students with the core business competencies needed to pursue business management careers while exploring new ways of managing organizations to pursue an integrated bottom line strategy.
- Bard’s curriculum—where sustainability principles are embedded in a core business curriculum—challenges students to examine not just the economic impacts of the decisions they make, but the social and environmental impacts as well, while also giving them the skills to make the business case for sustainability.
Bard College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The courses of study leading to the bachelor of arts, bachelor of music, and bachelor of science degrees at Bard are registered by the New York State Education Department.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Sustainable Management
- Economics for Decision-making
- Personal Leadership Development
- Accounting and the Integrated Bottom Line
- Globalization and Emerging Markets
- Operations and Supply Chains
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1461 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Application
- Write a Personal Statement
- Submit a Resume/CV
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation
- School Transcripts
- Submit GRE or GMAT Scores
- Complete and Submit FAFSA
- Schedule an Interview
International36634 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36634 USD per year during 24 months.
National36634 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36634 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.