By combining elements from innovation, entrepreneurship, and strategy research, this Managing Technology and Innovation - How to deal with disruptive change program from RWTH Aachen University will show you how to use a standard toolkit to judge and assess real life cases and learn using a practice-oriented approach.
You will be guided through the innovation process from ideation to implementation, will explore the typical creation process of a new venture and will learn more about the differences between entrepreneurial and managerial thought patterns. As a final part of the program, you’ll learn strategic management concepts – so your organization can be ahead of the curve and not be victim to disruption.
- Career opportunities include managerial positions in business development, post-merger/acquisition integration, innovation management, and general manager positions of newly launched “intrapreneurial” ventures
The Managing Technology and Innovation - How to deal with disruptive change MicroMasters Program is offered at The RWTH Aachen University - RWTHx.
What You'll Learn:
- To scan an organization’s environment and identify relevant threats to its business
- To develop a set of strategies to quickly address upcoming change
- To discover risks and sources of internal resistance towards innovation and develop successful counter strategies
- To familiarize yourself with the differences between entrepreneurial and corporate thinking
- To strategically position your organization in times of uncertainty
- The knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career at the interface of technology and management in disrupting times.
- Important management skills that will enable you to lead employees and help your company succeed in the marketplace by effectively dealing with disruptive change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Disruptive Change
- Customer-Centric Innovation
- Innovation and Creativity Management
- Thinking & Acting like an Entrepreneur
- Strategic Management: From Intuition to Insight
- Strategic Management: From Insight to Decision
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 days
- 6 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 13 other Masters in Strategic Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1074 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1074 USD for the full programme and a duration of 42 days.
National1074 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1074 USD for the full programme and a duration of 42 days.
5% discount coupon: Z7LZNQ4TN3B2JTWU valid for any free course + certificate upgrade
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.