The Public Affairs program at Xavier University includes coursework from multiple disciplines, including economics, history, philosophy, political science, geographic information systems and statistics. Students gain the theoretical foundations and the practical skills that they need to become effective policy analysts and advocates.
Public Affairs students engage their world through hands-on, in-depth field experiences. Our graduates are effective leaders and communicators who have the experience, skills and knowledge needed to navigate a range of public and private institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Private Interests & Public Good I
- Private Interests & Public I
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Liberalism, Capitalism & the Public Sphere
- Liberalism and the Future of Justice
- Design Thinking
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Relations View 553 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Completed application. Start your application by selecting "Arts and Sciences."
- Official transcript of all undergraduate and graduate work. Applicants should have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Current and updated Resume/CV.
- A 500-word minimum statement of purpose for graduate study.
- Two letters of reference from individuals commenting on the applicant’s academic/ professional potential.
- Official test scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
International665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 24 months.
National665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Cincinnati
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.