A one-year, full-time day program designed for exceptional students who have recently completed their undergraduate degrees and want to get a head start on their careers.
The Full-time Day MBA for Emerging Leaders offers a cohort experience with a carefully planned course schedule. Students take 5 classes per semester in the Fall and Spring semesters and complete the degree in the summer with 3-4 classes, depending on their choice of concentration.
A Xavier University Business Administration opens doors. Make professional connections with more than 18,000 alumni in the Xavier MBA network and find out what doors your degree opens for you.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law and Ethics
- International Business
- Managerial Economics
- Fundamentals of Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, sent directly from the institution; Electronic transcripts are also accepted.*
- A current résume documenting work experience; the résume is uploaded to the MBA application system.
- Official GMAT or GRE test scores sent directly from the testing agency.
- 1 letter of recommendation, requested and submitted through application system.
- Interview, scheduled once all other documents have been received.
International860 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 860 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National860 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 860 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.