The Industrial Organizational Psychology program in psychology at Xavier University has been in existence since 1962, offering concentrations in a variety of areas in psychology, including industrial-organizational (I-O) psychology. The I-O program emphasizes a balanced educational approach in research and practical application, as both an internship and a thesis are required for completion of the degree.
The primary goal of Xavier's Master's I-O Psychology program is to train students to be successful professionals and, by doing so, to create the best possible graduate program in the country.
MS in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
The scientific method is applied to investigate issues of critical relevance to individuals, businesses, and society. From organizational consultants to multinational corporations your expertise will be called on for organizational development, talent management, human resources research, employee evaluation and much more. Our program is dedicated to training students to be successful scientists-practitioners in the field of I-O psychology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Statistics
- Computer Statistical Language
- Advanced Research Design and Analysis
- Personnel Psychology
- Internship in I-O Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- The applicant must possess a bachelor's or master's degree or their equivalent from a regionally accredited institution. The prior academic record must indicate ability and preparation necessary for pursuing graduate studies.
- The minimum prerequisite for the program is 18 semester hours of undergraduate courses in psychology. These include courses in general (intro) psychology, introductory statistics, psychology research methods, and nine semester hours in other upper-division, undergraduate courses
- A minimum 3.0 is required in undergraduate and/or graduate coursework
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.