In this Product Management MicroMasters program, you will gain hands on experience in:
- Creating product roadmaps
- Taking products from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping
- Agile and lean management practices for creating software and digital products
- Social media and market testing methods
- Applying perspective from best practices in platform based strategies.
The Digital Product Management MicroMasters Program from Boston University - BUx concludes with two courses that leverage object oriented thinking, digital process capabilities, and data analytics tools to build “boundary-spanning” skills in running, measuring and adapting strategic experiments that may lead to novel products, business models and market growth.
What You'll Learn:
- Understand the principles and processes for developing product roadmaps
- Tools and methods for generating and validating user needs, ideas, co-creation and mapping the findings into product and market requirements and positioning documents
- Techniques for oversight of agile development, rapid prototyping, experimentation and risk management with object oriented development, data and analytics based tools sets
- Techniques for planning, oversight and launch of products and software, including tracking and system level optimization of social media metrics
- Life cycle management of products and services including versioning and pricing
- Techniques for communicating and championing the product benefits to internal (C-Level Managers and sales teams) and external audiences (key customers)
- Understand the variations in the product management practices across different organizations and emergent digital markets
- Alternative ways to drive digital business innovation in your company
- The average salary for Digital/Software Product Managers is $106,166. (Source: Burning Glass )
- Career prospects include roles such as Product Manager, Product Life Cycle Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Line Manager, Innovation Team Lead, Entrepreneur, Director for Products, Business Development, Business Strategist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Product Management with Lean, Agile and System Design Thinking
- Platform Strategy for Business
- Strategic Social Media Marketing
- Business Analytics for Data-Driven Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management View 1586 other programmes in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at edX - online learning platform and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1795 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1795 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
National1795 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1795 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.