The Master of Music Education of Azusa Pacific University melds rigorous academic standards with practical classroom skills that translate into innovative K-12 programs in both private and public school settings.
Equipping educators with the adaptability and commitment needed for the classroom, program requirements include core academic and music courses, and specialization in either choral or instrumental conducting.
- Graduate Research Methods
- Advanced Analysis of Form and Style
- Musicology: The Renaissance
- Musicology: The Baroque
- Musicology: The Nineteenth Century
- Musicology: The Twentieth Century
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline – March 15
DisciplinesMusic View 1041 other Masters in Music in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Résumé or statement of experience including academic experience and employment in the music field and professional organizations. Performance majors, please include a repertory list of major performance areas.
- Letter of intent (500-1,000 words) addressed to the Associate Chair of Graduate Studies
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International11441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.