The Project Management MicroMaster Program from EdX in partnership with Rochester Institute of Technology - RITx is a graduate level series of courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. This online sequence is a semester’s worth of work from RIT's Master's Degree and consists of three courses and a final capstone exam.
By earning the MicroMasters certificate you will develop the leadership skills needed to effectively manage a team that will meet the expectations of your customers and business goals.
Build on your MicroMasters Credential by applying to RIT’s School of Individualized Study for a customized master’s degree.
- Project management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year. (source: Project Management Institute)
- Median salary for an entry level project manager is $84,000. (source: Project Management Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities across industry domains as project manager, project consultant, project analyst, program manager
What You'll Learn:
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Best Practices for Project Management Success
- International Project Management
- Project Management MicroMasters Capstone Exam
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
- 8 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 300 other programmes in Human Resource Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1212 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1212 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
National1212 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1212 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.