As one of only seven elite programs in the country requiring the full third year administrative residency, our graduates are readily employed.
Contemporary course work covers the broad spectrum of health services administration skills, including healthcare management, financial, quantitative, strategic, clinical, policy, ethics and analytical proficiencies focused on leaders who make healthcare organizations better for persons who seek care.
Key features of Xavier University's Health Services Administration program
- An eight- to 12-month paid administrative residency.
- An average residency stipend of $43,417 per year.
- Focus on professional development both in the classroom and with real-world experiences.
- Residencies can be at hospitals, health maintenance organizations, long-term care facilities and more.
- Personal guidance from a faculty advisor and a preceptor during your residency.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Healthcare Services in the U.S
- Health Policy & Policy Analysis
- Ethical Issues in Health Care
- Institution & Community Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 1928 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Preferred GMAT or GRE scores of 25th percentile or higher in the quantitative section and 50th percentile or higher in the verbal section. Must have official reports sent directly from GRE or GMAT*.
- Two completed recommendation forms (from instructor or employer, family members not accepted)
- Current resume
- A 1,000 - 1,200 word statement of intent essay
- Official transcripts from an undergraduate institution or anywhere a student has taken collegiate level courses
- Personal interviews with Admissions Committee members
- Accounting course grade of a "C" or higher (Proof of grade must be submitted prior to the start of classes)
- Statistics course grade of a "C" or higher
International14156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 685 USD per credit during 36 months.
National14156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 685 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Cincinnati
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.