The Executive MBA at Xavier University is designed for accomplished professionals who want to earn a MBA degree with other students of the same experience level and drive to succeed. There’s a reason why our Executive MBA is a top choice of VP and C-Suite talent in the Tri-State region.
The Executive Business Administration will provide you with:
- An in-depth study and analysis of some of the world’s most important emerging markets including an immersive international business trip
- The solutions industries are developing when facing disruptive business models (and how to lead disruption in your organization)
- Experience working amongst and with high-caliber professionals from across industries on real-world, client-facing strategy projects
- The study of 21st century strategic business models and processes
- Identification of strategic implications and ability to understand the underlying financial drivers in today’s financial markets
- A survey of today’s emerging technologies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Viewing Business Through an Ethical Lens
- Immersion Phase
- International Residency
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1306 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Resume listing complete professional work history and showcasing career progression
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, sent directly from the institution (electronic transcripts are accepted)
- Organizational chart, including a brief summary of the organization's business activities and your specific duties
- Professional letters of recommendation (2) prepared by someone familiar with your qualifications and capacity for MBA study
- Essay speaking to your interest in the Executive MBA and what unique knowledge and experiences you believe you can contribute to the program. You may also include any additional information you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you.
International1225 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1225 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National1225 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1225 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.