Fill the global need for professionals trained in medical leadership.
With the Multi-Sector Health Management program of St. George's University, you can help manage medical practices for maximum patient, physician, and staff satisfaction — all while ensuring sustainable profit margins.
The MBA-Health program explores best practices for the comprehensive development of sustainable health care business models. Explore topics in research grant management, business planning, and operational administration.
This 14-month, 34-credit degree program is offered primarily in online classes, with two separate one-week residencies in Grenada. The online MBA courses take place in a virtual classroom, which allows real-time interaction between students and professors.
- Residency in Grenada: Students also complete a pair of one-week, non-consecutive residencies at SGU’s True Blue campus in Grenada. Participants work together in teams, experience Grenada, and build strong relationships during numerous team-building events during the initial residency. Then, during the final residency week, participants present their final project.
- Class Sessions: Participants take two courses at a time during an eight week-period. Live class sessions typically are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, with some additional “face-time” required in different classes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program page.
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 189 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee: $50
- Financial information
- Academic transcripts: Official degree-bearing transcripts must be submitted by the undergraduate institution. (If you are applying before completion of your undergraduate program, please provide current transcript.)
- Other academic work: Submit official transcripts of graduate course work, other coursework, or academic certificates from all other institutions attended.
- Standardized examination scores: Official scores must be sent directly to SGU by the testing agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted if English is not your principal language.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from professors.
- Essays: A personal statement with a maximum of 1,500 words.
International440 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 440 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
National440 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 440 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.