The Full Time MBA programme offered by ESMT Berlin is based in Berlin, Germany, and features significant international and intercultural components. MBA courses focus on innovation, technology, managing big data, sustainable business development, entrepreneurship, and global strategic management.
Why study the ESMT MBA?
- Learn how to make informed business decisions making use of analytics
- Learn how to implement growth strategies across departments, in international settings
- Learn in Berlin – a city well known for its entreprenorial environment
- Focus on innovation
- Attend lectures from industry leaders
- Build diverse professional networks
- Focus on team assignments simulating nad discussing real-world scenarios
Currently ranked in the FT Business School ranking as the #1 in Germany and #12 in the world, ESMT is one of only two business schools in Germany to appear in every international ranking among the top business school rankings.
What to expect while studying this MBA
At its core, ESMT’s MBA program takes a general management and personal development approach that gathers up to 65 students from more than 30 countries. At ESMT, we believe that 50% of an MBA experience is new learning in the classroom, and 50% is integrative, personal development. Throughout the program, the MBA challenges students to work in diverse teams, discover their drives and limits, and question conventional thinking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Data Analytics for Managers - Accounting
- Managerial Analytics
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
April 5: Early decision deadline.
May 31: Early bird tuition discount deadline
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 27 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Three years of professional, postgraduate experience
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- Completed online application including two references
- Interview either in person or via Skype or Zoom
- At least three years of postgraduate, professional experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA43500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.