The Executive Master of Business Administration programme from ESMT Berlin is a rigorous management program that leads you through developmental phases designed to deliver the experiences and skills you will need to become an effective, integrative leader capable of thriving in complex international business environments. Click here to learn more about the EMBA program strengths.
Currently ranked in the FT Business School ranking as the #1 business school in Germany and #7 in Europe, ESMT is one of only two business schools in Germany to appear in every international ranking among the top business school rankings. Have a look at where our programs rank.
Many self-funded candidates in the Executive MBA wish to use their ESMT experience to change their careers – whether it be company, industry, country, or functional role.
ESMT works with candidates wishing to transition their career using a tailored, individualized approach that focuses on personal one-on-one discussions with career change professionals and recruiters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Build a solid foundation
- Global Network for Advanced Management
- Evidence-based Management
- Develop your distinctive edge
- Applied strategic international management
- Ethics and Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Executive MBA in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Seven or more years of professional experience, including three years of managerial experience with an emphasis on leadership qualities and achievements (managing people, process, or budgets)
- An undergraduate degree of minimum 3 years or equivalent professional qualification
- Either strong GMAT/GRE scores or ESMT's admissions test scores. ESMT’s MBA GMAT code is H4D-SJ-54 or simply search for ESMT by name.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA39666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.