Courses at Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education from Murray State University include opportunities for applied activities, collaboration activities, research, reflection and discussion.
Center-based early childhood programs and public school preschool and kindergarten classrooms provide field and clinical experiences.
- Early childhood special education
- Child development
- Early childhood
- Professional education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 4053 other Masters in Education in United States
- Transcripts for all years of university (with university's grading scale)
- If transcripts are not written in English, you must also submit certified translations
- University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
- If the graduation certificate is not written in English, you must also submit a certified translation
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Minimum GPA of 2.25 for possible conditional admission
- Pass clinical experiences in IECE (student teaching at the graduate level)
- Pass the exit portfolio
- Attain a passing score on the IECE Praxis exam.
International26400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.