The Master of Science in Human Development and Leadership - Criminal Justice Concentration from Murray State University provides a solid foundation of information and skills for anyone with leadership responsibilities in organizations. Twelve hours of concentration area courses expand the individual's knowledge and skill base to focus on his/her career path.
The trandisciplinary approach of human development and leadership provides a broad base of leadership development courses with depth achieved through application of core course assignments to the concentration area and current and future career goals.
The M.S. in Human Development and Leadership (Criminal Justice Concentration) degree is helpful for individuals who wish to advance through the ranks in their chosen careers. The program also fits perfectly with the needs of nontraditional students - those who are already in professional positions and/or have family responsibilities.
- Federal, state and local law enforcement officers
- Criminal and private investigators
- Business and industrial security officers
- Adult and juvenile corrections officers
- Probation and parole officers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Crime Prevention
- Comparative Criminal Justice Systems
- Special Problems
- Mass and Serial Murder
- Issues in Policing
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Justice Procedures
- Constitutional and Legal Issues in Criminal Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Criminology View 1791 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Transcripts for all years of university (with university's grading scale)
- If transcripts are not written in English, you must also submit certified translations
- University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
- If the graduation certificate is not written in English, you must also submit a certified translation
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- All students admitted to the program must maintain a 3.0 grade point average.
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State544 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.