At Teacher Leader in Secondary Education from Murray State University offers four concentration areas for the MA in Teacher Leader: Advanced Pedagogy, Advanced Learning and Behavior Disorders, Interdisciplinary and Early Childhood Education, and Dual Credit Credentialing.
Graduates with Teacher Leader in Secondary Education from Murray State University will:
- Develop the skills
- Develop competencies
- College Students in the United States
- Globalization and Internationalization of Higher Education
- Contemporary Issues in Postsecondary Education
- Advanced Methods of Teaching
- Integration of Educational Technology
- Instruction for Diverse Learners
- Content Area Literacy K-12
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 1674 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Transcripts for all years of university (with university's grading scale)
- If transcripts are not written in English, you must also submit certified translations
- University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
- If the graduation certificate is not written in English, you must also submit a certified translation
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Minimum GPA of 2.25 for possible conditional admission
International800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per year during 12 months.
National800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per year during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.