Choose the track the best meets your personal and professional goals.
- Principal License and Director of Instruction License
- Teacher Leadership Track
Who Should Enroll
- Educators and current administrators who want to be licensed as principals or curriculum directors in Wisconsin.
- Educators interested in becoming leaders in their classroom
- Connected and Practical – Integrated content and coursework that is practical and continues throughout the one-year program
- Relevant content – Experiences and internships in class will be based on best practices and relevant to your current situation
- Embracing growth – choose the path that meets your goals and decide how you will apply and explore the content
- Effective relationships – the trust you build upfront with relationships will allow you to move through the program feeling supported and confident
This 33-credit program in School Supervision and Instructional Leadership at University of Wisconsin - River Falls is delivered through an accelerated cohort learning community model. Students meet face to face over four semesters, including two weeks in two summers and one weekend per month during the school year. Cohorts meet in locations throughout Wisconsin. Program may adapt to online learning if needed.
- Leadership Development Seminar
- Oral & Written Communication
- Politics of Education
- School Law
- Professional Development and Supervision
- Student Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 680 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Wisconsin - River Falls and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed, online graduate application and payment of the processing fee.
- An earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.75 (on a four-point scale) or an average of at least 2.90 based on the last 64 semester credits (90 quarter credits) of the undergraduate program;
- At least three years of experience in an educational setting (required for WI administrative license)
- A one-page personal letter of intent indicating the reasons for your interest in this program
International31647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 959 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 959 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 432 USD per credit during 12 months.
- MN Reciprocity Tuition: $653 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.