Education - Early Childhood or Primary Education from California State University Los Angeles allows candidates to develop their knowledge and skills in a variety of topics related to early childhood education.
Students at Education - Early Childhood or Primary Education from California State University Los Angeles will:
- Critically examine the power and limitations of quantitative and/or qualitative evidence in the evaluation, construction, and communication of arguments in the field of study.
- Demonstrate communicative fluency appropriate to the field of study. Communicative fluency can include multiple expressive modes.
- Articulate how advancing knowledge or practice in their field of study contributes to the public good.
- Principles and Practices of Curriculum in Urban School
- Research Methods in Education
- Seminar in Qualitative Research in Education
- Teaching for Cross-Cultural and Global Awareness
- Cultural Diversity in Early Childhood Classroom: Needs and Opportunities
- Teacher Leadership in the Urban School: Issues, Trends, and New Directions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education Primary Education View 3375 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must meet university requirements for admission to graduate study.
- Applicants should have attained a minimum of 2.75 grade point average in the last 60 semester (or 90 quarter) units attempted, and have consulted with a faculty advisor.
- California credential or a General Elementary or Kindergarten-Primary Credential issued by any state or two years of experience teaching young children is recommended.
- Two letters of recommendation from university faculty or professional references are required.
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.