The interdisciplinary nature of the Healthcare Management program of California State University Los Angeles permits students to explore diverse perspectives on healthcare management and integrate knowledge from many disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Healthcare Organizations
- Decision Making in Healthcare Management
- Comparative Healthcare Systems
- Healthcare Law, Compliance, and Ethics
- Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Management and Governance of Healthcare Information
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 669 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A cover letter requesting admission to the program, indicating the term and year in which the applicant intends to enroll if admitted, with information on the applicant’s GPA, work experience, and how the applicant plans to align his or her career and degree objectives.
- A résumé that documents a minimum of one year of work experience in healthcare.
- A statement of purpose and commitment, elaborating why the applicant is pursuing the degree and should be admitted.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from persons who have supervised the applicant’s work in a healthcare setting.
International10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10592 USD per year during 12 months.
National10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10592 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.